Each Client is special and the services are adapted to each one’s requirements :
- Booking of temporary accommodation according to guidelines set up by the employer (budget, size, location).
- Accompanied hand over of the apartment.
- Coordinate utility connections (television, electricity, internet).
- Assessment of client’s needs through means of transferee questionnaire.
- Matching client’s needs with available accommodation.
- Preparing a homesearch tour where client is accompanied to visit selected properties.
- Final selection of properties- completion and sending of applications to the "Regies" (Agency representing the owner) or owner of properties.
- Lease negotiations (rent, terms and conditions etc.).
- Setting up the rental guarantee account with the bank.
- Coordinate utility connections (telephone, television, cable, internet, electricity etc.).
- Detailed hand-over protocol.
- Accompanied registration at ‘Office cantonal de la population’.
- Accompanied assistance in opening a bank account.
- Accompanied assistance in obtaining a local driver’s license.
- Guidance with the Swiss Insurance System and making sure that the client has appropriate insurance.
Child Care/School Search:
- Assisting the client with the application process for various crèches/Schools.
- Coordinating appointments for the client.
- Finding day care help through well reputed services in Geneva.
- Assessment of client’s needs through the transferee questionnaire.
- Introduction to practical and cultural aspects of life (housing, insurances, public and international schooling, banks, transport system etc.).
- Visit of several residential areas.
- Assistance with the French language lessons.
- Help in enrolling with appropriate cultural /leisure activities.
- Complete explanation of the cultural aspects of Geneva.
Administrative formalities upon departure:
- Cancellation of utility and rental contracts.
- Cancellation of various insurance policies.
- Disconnection of telephones (mobile and land line) and internet.
- Coordinating exit protocol and deposit refund.
- Notifying city authorities on departure.
- Assisting the client to transfer lease contract to a new occupant.
Specialised Real Estate Services:
- Assistance with property purchase.
- Office Space.